But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

25.4.13

1: A song you like with a colour in the title 
Yellow Light by Of Monsters And Men

2: A song you like with a number in the title
16 Going On 17 from The Sound Of Music

3: A song that reminds you of summertime
Kids In Love by Mayday Parade, Summer Forgets Me by Deas Vail

4: A song that reminds you of someone you would rather forget about
-

5: A song that needs to be played LOUD 
All Star by Smash Mouth

6: A song that makes you want to dance 
Give Me Your Hand by The Ready Set, Party In Your Bedroom by Cash Cash

7: A song to drive to 
Black & Gold by Sam Sparro

8: A song about drugs or alcohol 
Blame It by Jamie Foxx

9: A song that makes you happy 
Ho Hey by The Lumineers

10: A song that makes you sad
most recently When A Heart Breaks by Ben Rector,
but usually Youth by Daughter, I Can't Make You Love Me (Cover) by Bon Iver

11: A song that you never get tired of 
You Make It Real by James Morrison, I Must Be Dreaming by Maine

12: A song from your preteen years 
Viva La Vida by Coldplay, Vanilla Twilight by Owl City

13: One of your favorite 80’s songs 
Jessie's Girl by Bruce Springsteen

14: A song that you would love played at your wedding
Just The Two Of Us by Bill Withers

15: A song that is a cover by another artist 
There's too many to choose from, but my ultimate favourites are Your Song covered by Ellie Goulding, Domino covered by Tanner Patrick and Everybody Wants To Be A Cat covered by Sunday Girl

16: One of your favorite classical songs
I wouldn't know the titles.

17: A song that would sing a duet with on karaoke
Little Talks by Of Monsters And Men

18: A song from the year that you were born
Wonderwall by Oasis

19: A song that makes you think about life 
Vienna by Billy Joel

20: A song that has many meanings to you 
I'm not sure how to answer this one.

21: A favorite song with a person’s name in the title
Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's

22: A song that moves you forward
The Unwinding Cable Car by Anberlin

23: A song that you think everybody should listen to
I'm selfish with my favourite things, but if I weren't: Norgaard by The Vaccines

24: A song by a band you wish were still together
What A Catch, Donnie by Fall Out Boy, but then I heard they were back together.

25: A song by an artist no longer living 
Georgia On My Mind by Ray Charles

26: A song that makes you want to fall in love
(I really couldn't choose!)
Past Regrets, Future Threats by Call Atlantis, Oh Darling (ft Cady Groves) by Plug In Stereo, The Longest Time by Billy Joel, She Is The Sunlight by Trading Yesterday, When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars

27: A song that breaks your heart 
Dreaming With A Broken Heart and Slow Dancing In A Burning Room by John Mayer

28: A song by an artist with a voice that you love
Broken Strings (Acoustic) by James Morrison

29: A song that you remember from your childhood
One Love by Blue

30: A song that reminds you of yourself
Please Don't Say You Love Me by Gabrielle Aplin

31: A song others won't expect you to like
Kiss You by One Direction

32: A song you play when you're angry
I can't think of an answer at the moment.

33: A song that reminds you of the person you love
So Close by Jon McLaughlin

34: A song you put as your ringtone
My Leather, My Fur, My Nails by StepDad

35: A song that puts you to sleep
Sleepsong by Secret Garden