But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

21.5.11

I can see your shadow.

Because sometimes, all I need is escape.

There are many things I want to talk about today. Seeing as I'm in my writing mood;

  1. I made a playlist for moments when I'm feeling emo or depressed, be it with a decent reason or no reason at all.
    And I feel like such a hypocrite. 'Cause I just tweeted how depressed some people despite them still being at the age of 15. I mean, you can still get a child's ticket in England when you're 15. And you make it seem as if you have more problems than a divorced woman twice your age. Seriously? Yvonne said, maybe we're not exposed enough. I think we're exposed to decent things. They may not be productive or beneficial for our near future, but at least it doesn't get us depressed as fuck.
  2. Father said the police might come and snatch my laptop away.
    I sort of wish it won't happen, but I sort of wish it does. Because if it gets taken away, means all the things that I've saved on this computer will be lost, like all my files since I was 9 up to 12 when my dad formatted the computer about a year ago. I guess it helps me find closure. I tend to get attached to insignificant things, even though the story behind it is pathetic.
    But then, if it gets taken away, he promised to get me a new laptop. This means I'll have a chance to get Windows 7. So I'll be able to get a SonyPro or whatever and I can make videos and make my ships happen.
  3. I honestly wish I'd have enough motivation to make myself write in a neater penmanship. I'm inspired by Nicole & Yisian.
    Because I almost never finish what I start. I'd get motivated at first, but it will fade rather fast. I'm worried I might have commitment issues, and I make up excuses. I swear, I'm gonna become my own Jekyll & Hyde soon enough. 
That wasn't much, was it?
So today, during agama, since I finished early - because I didn't know half the answers - I was forced to entertain myself for an hour and a half. This resulted in my question paper being covered with 59 confessions I've wanted to say face-to-face. I would, but it's too harsh. And if they listen to me, then there would be nothing distinctive about them.

This, I noticed, also means that my level of tolerance has decreased to, uhh, almost nothing. I should realise that nobody's perfect and everyone's going to have more than 1 trait that I'll dislike. It's in everyone. 

God, I hate being hot-tempered and easily annoyed.

Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥