But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

25.5.11

And it's all that I can hear.

Do you remember all the city lights on the water?
You saw me start to believe for the first time.

I have taken the effort, multiple times, to explain myself to some people. In the end, after half an hour or so, they wouldn't understand me any more than they did before. Probably only the fact that I'm more complicated than you think. I'm not sure if they can't link my likes & preferences or they just simply can't catch up, but they just can't get it.

I guess I'm proud to be complicated.

-------------------------

So since we had free periods right up to period 9, the whole class was buzzing with the freedom of after-exams. I started talking to Yisian, right in the middle of class, on the floor. First we talked about the places I've been to holiday to, and we agreed that I was lucky to travel that much. But it's even worse to know that you've been around the world, but you can't remember a thing because you were too young or engrossed with the wonders of French ice cream or distracted by having cool breezes every day.

Then I started being nostalgic & thoughtful and asked them a question; 

"Now that we're in high school, and you probably can't imagine your life without your friends; it practically revolves around them. But 10 years from now, once we've gone separate ways, studied separate fields, taken separate jobs, maybe even live in separate continents, would we remember who we sat next to in Form 3? Would we send still stay in touch, write letters at the very least? Would we get invited to each other's weddings? Would we remember that day when we were suppose to do a project but ended up camwhoring around my room? Would we remember the day we both went to Disney on Ice and giggled like 5 year olds again? Would we remember that story I wrote and filled the exercise book with? 


Would we even cross each other's minds?"

Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥