But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

24.2.11

Nobody wants to do it on their own.


Haven't blogged in ages. I'm surprised if I even still have readers. But, whatever.

The side effects of fasting voluntarily;

  • Getting extremely hyper during Agama class. 
  • Come up with a violent & depressing story about a teenager losing her best friend, sister she never knew she had & boyfriend and parents killed by a psycho killer because of a mistake her parents did way back when during Agama class.
  • Creating psycho killer scenarios for every class and the method the psycho killer is going to use for her killings.
  • Crave for ice-cream that has already stopped business in the nearby mall for the past 5 years.
Anis went crazy over my chocolate chip cookies, and demanded I bake more by Sunday. I cannot eat another chocolate chip cookie baked by myself. It tastes horrible now.

Speaking of Sunday, I'm - and Puteri - are suppose to fit 6 people in a car, driver included. If Anis & Aziza bail, then my mum can safely drive her trusty old Satria to fetch us from UM on Sunday. Otherwise, we're going to have to hire a bus :|

On an unrelated note, I'm working on 3 stories and I'm not sure which one to continue.
  1. The cliche love story that takes place in Paris (the dream I've always wanted to happen) & the only one with a solid storyline.
  2. The other cliche love story which takes place in England, but doesn't have a storyline whatsoever. Or it does, but it was roughly set in the Victorian times and I can't write about the 19th century. So when I modernize it, it sounds weird because some aspects are still only logical if set in the 19th century. 
  3. The psycho killer story, that has a satisfying prologue, but apparently has an extremely depressing storyline according to Alya.
Oh, what a sick mind I have.
I should really start studing. It's 10 days to exam and I haven't touched anything yet.

Je vous aime, mon ch√©ri. Je le veux dire. ♥