Haven't blogged in ages. I'm surprised if I even still have readers. But, whatever.
The side effects of fasting voluntarily;
- Getting extremely hyper during Agama class.
- Come up with a violent & depressing story about a teenager losing her best friend, sister she never knew she had & boyfriend and parents killed by a psycho killer because of a mistake her parents did way back when during Agama class.
- Creating psycho killer scenarios for every class and the method the psycho killer is going to use for her killings.
- Crave for ice-cream that has already stopped business in the nearby mall for the past 5 years.
Anis went crazy over my chocolate chip cookies, and demanded I bake more by Sunday. I cannot eat another chocolate chip cookie baked by myself. It tastes horrible now.
Speaking of Sunday, I'm - and Puteri - are suppose to fit 6 people in a car, driver included. If Anis & Aziza bail, then my mum can safely drive her trusty old Satria to fetch us from UM on Sunday. Otherwise, we're going to have to hire a bus :|
On an unrelated note, I'm working on 3 stories and I'm not sure which one to continue.
- The cliche love story that takes place in Paris (the dream I've always wanted to happen) & the only one with a solid storyline.
- The other cliche love story which takes place in England, but doesn't have a storyline whatsoever. Or it does, but it was roughly set in the Victorian times and I can't write about the 19th century. So when I modernize it, it sounds weird because some aspects are still only logical if set in the 19th century.
- The psycho killer story, that has a satisfying prologue, but apparently has an extremely depressing storyline according to Alya.
Oh, what a sick mind I have.
I should really start studing. It's 10 days to exam and I haven't touched anything yet.
Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥