But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

10.11.10

We drove to Cali.

The darkness only exists so that the stars can shine, darling.

2 Teratai is epic squeezed into 40 people who are squashed into the class next to the toilet.
I will miss every moment of this year spent in this room. No lie. I love you.

Joshua, Yisiang, Zongyang & Andrew were against Avyi and Mervyn in a war, of which one pen was involved. I took pity on the pen, it bounced off the walls, ceiling and windows. It's saviour was Sooling.

"HEY, THROW PAPER LAH NOT PEN!"

Puan Asyikin came in as they were at their climax of the battle. Punishment: duck walk around the class. THAT was funny. 

And according to Andrew, jamming session tomorrow. 5 guitars in a class. Wouldn't that be interesting? (;

Kurt won't be so lonely anymore.
Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥