But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

7.4.10

Tonight alone in my room.


I haven't been blogging. Shocker there.

Things are awesome these days, minus the fever, cough and flu. I miss school. Yes, I hardly say that. But I went to school yesterday. My friends are awesome. You know why?

Because Afy, Chris and I didn't exactly pay attention in Science. Then Puan Fadzillah asked us to do some experiment thingy majigy. So, Chris, being the oh-so-rajin one, went to get all the materials and apparatus' from the teacher.

I had to light the Bunsen burner three times. Cool, aight?

Half-way through it, Sem, Alya and Avyi came. Avyi didn't originally come to our table, but said "What are you boiling the damn Visking tube?!" and took over our experiment from there, actually. And we got confused  between the starch and glucose, and Avyi poured our boiled iodine solution down the drain. When he got the new one, we figured out which was starch and glucose. And for some reason, that iodine was poured into the sink too.

After all the massive hoo-haa, we didn't actually finish it because we started 10 minutes before class was over. And I was superhero of the day.

Why? Because I turned off the Bunsen burner. Saya batu :)

So. Yes. That was yesterday. I'm talking like a British now, because Wild Child's dialogues are stuck in my head.

My life is interesting, no?
Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥