But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

8.3.10

I don't need a parachute.


I'm back. Though I can't say I'm celebrating. You know what happened? My room felt alien-ish, yet familiar. Like you're in your best friend's room; known the same room for years, but knowing it's not yours either? Yeah. My room felt like that. MY ROOM.

I loved England. Heck, I almost considered migrating there. Then come here during summer, heee :D Had meals at this uber awesome Malay restaurant. And you know what? The waiter was hot :) I mean, he's Malay, yeah. But hott :D You don't get that often. So don't get me started on the non-malays.

OHMYGOD. Going anywhere was heaven, regardless where to. Unless the 3 days my dad spent driving to Scotland - correction, driving around Scotland. I literally spent 3 days in a car. Stopped only to stock up goodies, water and go to the toilet. And to sleep of course.

It snowed in Scotland. Yeah, well, it was so bloody cold. -2oC in broad daylight. Imagine after sundown. It once went to -15 ._. So, yeah. As my dad was driving around looking for a place to sleep (yeah, long story), we had to survive 5 hours of no connection. Like, literally. I mean, no phone signal, and the roads were empty. EMPTY. No any other car. Or maybe 1 or 2 between the WHOLE journey. Okay, so maybe 4 or 5, but you get the idea. Eventually a polic no, hot policeman came. He was a saviouurrrr. And he had a hot Scottish accent :D

Then we eventually found a place back in England, checked in at 2 AM. And slept at 3. We left the milkshakes and juices outside the door. They had natural ice cubes in them 5 hours later :D Anyway, on that day, we were on the road since 9am from England, and almost up to the tip of Scotland, and back to England. Scotland's scary at night. But awesomely cool in daylight :D

Anyway, Windermere had this gorgeous lodge. Like, superbly gorgeous. OHMYGOD. And the lake. The scenery was drop dead awesomely gorgeous. I want to go there again and again and again. Would've considered living there, but the village is too small ._.

Once I got to London, I conquered Oxford Street :) Got beautiful dresses there, and bought like, 10 pair of pants. Actually walked from one end to the other in one day. Ain't I cool? :)

Apparently Thursdays are half days there. So, went late night shopping.

All in all, I love England. I think I've made that clear a long time ago. But times that by 7. :)
But somehow, I did not know what souvenirs to get you guys. At all.

Don't worry, I still got you something :)

Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥