But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

4.2.10

You make me feel high.


You wanna know what I've been bringing home lately? Afy's Afiq-ah book. Yeahp. It's like I'm the owner now. Remember the ABC game I've been telling you about so much lately? Well, yeah. I'm here to post the pictures. Since the book is now in my posession - for the third time.

Lemme introduce you to them (or their names are in the picture) and also the contents of this oh-so-very awesome book :D ;







People fall so hard for this.
I almost died laughing.











Zhenling. BAHAHAHA.


Karwei ;p


Bowen o_o



Christina above, Joshua below.
TWINS! o:




These four aren't exactly the ABC game.
They're the last celebs I'd wanna see on earth ;)







Mervyn can't be a celeb can he?
Or probably something like Britney Spears?
EWWWW, yuck o:




These are results of the old one; the first one.
I'm the smexxiest ;)


























My masterpiece ;]



Mind you; 
I doodle on her book more than I do on mine.
It's like I actually do own this book.


And of course.
Our uttermost favourite page :)
*do click if you still can't see it*

Done by yours truly :)
I'm very proud of it :D

So, that's practically what spams the little Guardian book. Originally it was for homework. But I noticed she has another book for that. What a sacrifice. ;p

This is the only reason I go to school. To spam people's books ;D





Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥