But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

12.2.10

When love comes around.


I DID IT! I SOLVED THE RUBIK'S CUBE!

OH HOLY HALLELUJAAHHHHHHHH ;D

Yes. It's nerdy and stuff. But it's still coolio. Now, if I can only solve it faster...






As you can see, I destroyed the other one. It failed me ):

Oh. Finally! Now I have to remember how to actually do it. AND I SHALL TAKE OVER THE WORLD! Or rather, my household ;D

But I can never challenge this dude ;

Adam Azman.
See lah.
Twist the thing also damn pro.

Suddenly I talk to him alot. This happened when I reunited him with Azwin, Marsya, Haiqal, Nadira, Kak Win and probably Zarol soon. This isn't a bad thing, not at all :)

And I convinced my mom I'm not going to school. Fyfy promised to call me for homework, which I hope there isn't much. Or none at all. Sem called me a lucky ass. Alya's gonna get a new frightening book to read from Puan Shah, of which I think I'm too scared to read it. I have nightmares - who doesn't? Zhen claims to be okay if I don't come. I feel bad about that though. I abandoned her. 

But I've been dying to try out my new Skin Foooood. It's BLACK.

It looks so pretty :) Much better than the Silky Girl Adlina gave me. That one was no use ;p

I'mma miracle worker. Wooooo! :D

Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥