But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

16.2.10

Were all misunderstood.


If I had the money, I'd offer Alya a handphone. With a sim card. I can't seem to get in touch with her whatsoever. WHATSOEVER. I don't think we can finish the project by this week then. I don't know what to do.

My mom laaa. She bought tickets for a 6.15 movie on Wednesday. WHEN IN GOD'S NAME DID I SAY I WAS FREE ON WEDNESDAY?!?! So I had to reschedule. Puan Jun said she wanted tuiton on Tuesday. So I thought ask Sem and Alya to come on Weds, then maybe go home early. Then Puan Jun said Wednesday morning. LAST NIGHT. So, I couldn't get Alya nor Sem. Now what? Then probably my mom felt bad, she rescheduled the tuition for Friday. It doesn't help WHATSOEVER and you just took up my free day.

Save me.

Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥