But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

13.2.10

We were so the same.


Reasons to be happy today ;
  1. I have the rest of the day to do anything I want.
  2. Tomorrow is a Sunday, and I have nothing to do. I can start hibernating tomorrow, along with my mother.
  3. Afy gave me a song suggestion for the dance. Since I had nothing to do, I listened to that song over and over again. Now it's on repeat and I have no choice but to choose that song now.
  4. I have no reason to be emo. YET.
  5. I made progress in Rules Of Gentility. It's such a Jane Austen-ish book. Inigo Linsley sounds hot.
  6. I can solve the Rubik's cube without any reference from anywhere.
  7. Puan Jun promised to help me with Encik Azwie's homework, relieving me.

Reasons to not be happy today ;
  1. Puan Jun wants to have tuition on Tuesday.
  2. Mama's not home yet. She promised to be home by 6:15 to feed me.
  3. My books are getting boring. OH NO!
  4. I have homework.
  5. I have 3 projects to do.
  6. I have hiccups.
  7. I'm hungry.
I need more reasons to be happy. Starting with food.

Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥