But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

1.2.10

Together with the sun.


Today sucked. I think. Yeah, partly. Probably 5 reasons ;

a) Because it's a Monday. Who's happy on a Monday?
b) I can't balance properly O:
c) Christina says Andy Murray ain't hot. She has glasses already, she can't still be blind!
d) I'm 5050 on the drama auditions. Shasha's going, Hana too. Plus Afy and Puteri. It's solo maann. I want to, but I have stage fright -.- O: \:
e) Because I had to go from the surau to the bilik guru, then surau then to class and back to surau. Urgh. My legs hurt ):
f) There's Agama, and Puan Nik came. I'd be lying if I said I'd like her. I'd be lying if I said I dislike her too. Since the teachers blog-surf, I ain't sure if it's safe to say. But then again, I have the right, right? So, yes. I hate her. There. I said it. Hi, Puan Shah. Cik Ahni. Teacher.

That was the negetives. These are the positives ;

a) I got to do the ABC game with Alya & Christina. Christina always manage to get the weirdest features put together and the fat body. Tsk tsk. I pity you, dear.
b) We practically did nothing in the surau, except read.
c) I HAVE NO HOMEWORK! Or I finished it. Or it's with someone else.
d) Sem fell for the Alpha Kenny Body prank. Super hellarious. You shoulda been there ;D
e) More people think Murray is hot. IN YOUR FACE CHRIS! >D
f) I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

Whoa. 5/5. I need to be more positive. But it's start. Usually when I count them, the bad ones will conquer the good ones.

I spent recess with Puteri and Afy in the library. My Science homework made progress there. Which is a good thing. Usually my homework doesn't inch at ALL in the library.

Over all. I'm satisfied :)


Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥