But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

23.2.10

Time slows down whenever you're around.


Time slows down whenever you're around
I can feel my heart
It's beating in my chest
Did you feel it?
I can't put this down

But can you feel this magic in the air?
It must have been the way you kissed me
Fell in love when I saw you standing there

I felt quite emo today. Which only now I realised. So does it count? Anyway. I felt sort of mad at someone. You know, you're just a typical spoilt brat. So, just STOP. Okay? I'm sick of it.

I'm not going to rant about them. No, I shall not.

A dozen people are coming to my house to learn how to dance. That's very weird. But I'm doing it for the sake of Fy.

Oh, SMKDU has it's on personal Form 2 zoo.

Afy ; Monkey
Chris ; Bunny
Puteri ; Swan
Amirah ; Anak kuda alim/botak, TEEHEE.
Anis ; Jaguar O:
Shash ; Grizzly bear.
Sem ; Giraffe. D'uh. Who can't figure that out?
Shihou ; Alvin :)
Bowen ; Goldfish ._. but it's not official. LOL. Sorry :)
James ; Girl. It's sort of an insult, but then again we can't think of his inner animal.
Aswad ; Cullen, personal vampire :)
Alya ; Mouse. Again - who can't figure that out?
& me? ; Panda. Grrawr.

Yes. We have a pet zoo. But I'm the coolest ;)

I've been reading The Farmer Needs A Wife for weeks now. I'm reading 11 books. OHMYGOD. I need to finish one -.-' I've forgotten how it feels when you finish a book. I think I would sing Hallelujah at this rate :\

Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥