But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

8.2.10

Shawty lookin' so fine.


I'm forcing people to come online. YAY! Just when K came online, A went off. NICE TIMING A.

I want to go out this CNY. With Marsya and Adam. OU honeyh! My mom won't let me go to Mid Valley. Too far away lah, Mawrsh. Sorry. But then we can crash at Adam's house and ransack it :D We're gonna have to take GILA BANYAK photos. And since my phone's outta memory and I probably won't be brave enough to bring my semi-pro, we're all counting on your phone Mawrsh. Get it LOTS of rest ;)

God, I'm excited. So, it's either Thursday or Friday. And other days? HIBERNATE. I shall be a little - or more likely, heeyooooje - panda in my sanctuary and facebook and blog allllll day long. This is the time you shall see more than 10987657273 posts in a day. This is also the century that you'll catch me preferring Sims 3 over sleep. Since I'll be getting that in the morning, I shall be nocturnal for a week. Chloe and Coral need attention. Especially Coral. She can't talk, walk or poop properly yet :\ Chloe is much more smarter, advanced and prettier than her twin sister. Coral looks like, urgh. Yes, I'm a very peculiar creature.

I need the holidays urgently. D:

Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥