But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

3.2.10

Let me whisper in your ear.


I HATE MY CURRENT SEAT. HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LIFELESS TEACHER. GET A FREAKING LIFE AND DON'T LET IT OUT ON US. WE ARE living. NOT LIKE YOU. STUBBORN LIFELESS TEACHER.

I'm done. I seriously hate my new seat. I want my old one back. And everyone in their original position. Now we have to change every month. EVERY FREAKING MONTH. Why don't we just stay put and everyone's happy?

Since Christina asked me to search some lyrics, I'mma stuck to Baby, Justin Bieber. Don't get me wrong, he looks uglier than La Carlotta. But the song's okay :)


Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥