But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

13.2.10

Just the way you are.


Puan Junaidah says my essay writing is the same level as a 12 year old. Apparently, I haven't moved on in the past one year. I need help.

My facebook is dead. And so is my msn. I need a life. I'd text someone, but I'm learning to save credit. I shall over-credit Melanie since she has 60 bucks already. Eveil person.

I. Am. Bored. No one is online. Everyone's going back to their hometowns and I'm alone in the house. Even if I text someone, I'd be disturbing them. Unless they text me first. I doubt it. I doubt you'd text me either. I don't mind. Honestly, I don't. I think.

If I'm so bored, I shall read my storybooks. But Puan Junaidah will sue me if she finds out. Because I have the vocabulary of a 12 year old, she wants me to read the newspapers and the Dewan Bahasa magazines. Of which I don't think I have the patience to understand. I'll end up reading Darren Shan or Rules Of Gentility anyway.

I want the 3rd book in the Darren Shan trilogy. As in, the 7th to 9th book compiled to one book. I can't believe Darren Shan is capable of writing 12 books in one series, about one boy's life. I guess there might be more, but this is the most I've come across. Yes, it is somewhat fascinating to me.

I have a feeling you'll get a BM post sooner or later. Since I don't think there's any other better place to practise than here. My dear non-existent readers; you don't mind do you? Fine then. I shall post one up when I'm feeling more Melayu-d.

Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥