But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

15.2.10

It's so outrageous.


I'm having extreme mood swings. And I'm so mad and emo. Why? Because I have no time to hibernate. Look;

Saturday, I have tuition.
Sunday, my relative came.
Monday, I have to go to my relative's house, to eat. She insisted.
Tuesday, my dad wants to go shopping. Not that I object, but I'd like a MP4 and a memory card instead.
Wednesday, people are suppose to come to do the project, but I have a feeling it ain't going nowhere. Plus they have to go home early 'cause I have a movie at 6, which means they have to go home at 4 and it has to start at 9 or so. If you're reading this, my mom chose the time. Not me.
Thursday, suppose to go out with Adam and Marsya. It's not yet confirmed, but I don't think it's cancelled either.
Friday, if Zhen's back, it might be the only day we're both free and at home.
Saturday, FREE DAY. Which I think my dad wants to ruin if he's home.
Sunday, Zhen's suppose to come to my house. To bake cookies :D

WHAT HAPPENED TO HIBERNATING?! Plus no one was nice enough to tell me my homework. Sem, she's too busy HIBERNATING. Lucky ass. Alya, she ASKED me -.-' I seriously had no comment. Zhen, Vonee, Chris, Sooling, Shihou are probably still in their respective hometowns. I don't want to bother them. Aswad won't know. For sure. Afy's in Kelantan. I don't want to bother her either. I should've come to school. I SHOULD'VE. I hate myself.

Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥