But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

12.2.10

It's just another day without you.


I love The All-American Rejects. No, I've heard of them a long time ago, and I've probably mentioned it. But suddenly I'm addicted to long-ago songs from my phone. Like I Wanna, All Star, The Way I Are, Knock You Down, Contagious and Body Language.

I seriously need to know who's going to school. I feel too lazy to go. But I'll most probably be going. I DON'T WANT TO. Argh. But Zhen, Afy & Alya will be maaaaaddddd at me if I fail them. I shall not let that happen. SEE, I do value our friendship :D

I'm going to bathe now. Gosh, so lazy to go to schoooool. It's so near to the holidays, yet so far ): Hi, Agama.

Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥