But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

9.2.10

I gotta hold on you tonight.


We did mini-welding today in KH. Aswad became a drug addict with the desoldering tool, and berpemateri-ing is AWESOME ;D Can't wait to do it. But I keep on shivering when I do it though. :\

Afy and I have figured out some of the dance moves. And I've found a partner. I think. I hope he doesn't bail though. Encik Azwie made us do a laporan in 35 minutes. And I think most people are safely at home now. I HOPE.

I finished mine. But I was 12 words short. I ended up with 185 words. Alya got 306 the first time. OHMYGOD. You are so gonna do my karangans for me.

Argh. I'm so lazy. Have to wake up early tomorrow. There goes my sleep ):

Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥