But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

7.2.10

I don't feel so alone.


I'm bored. My dad came back. And now I have my very own digital watch. And it has this coolio light. I SHALL USE IT AT NIGHT! ;D

So, yeah. I went to Faiq's birthday party yesterday, and then went shopping. Got a new bag, and books. Sort of. I gave myself a limit. Well, d'uh! I have one unopened book, and I'm in the midst of reading 6. And I just bought 2 new ones. IT WAS HARD ):

I'm so jakun MSN. I've been talking to Sabrina lately. Since she seems to be the only one online. So, we exchanged hot people yesterday ;D Well, okay. It was more of Sabrina introducing me to hot people :D Okay. Maybe not introducing. CONCLUSION, Tenby has hot people. I want to mooooooveeee ):

People seem to have darlings, dears, babes, babys, sayangs, etc. I'm currently Afy's darling and Alya's Ice. I didn't bother to have any. I just call them all darling :D

I want to jakun with Sabrina. Byebye, darlings (:

Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥