But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

5.2.10

I don't drive a Mercedes.


That picture is so uber pretty! I want that dresssssss :D

I vow to try not to be emo today. And I shall beg Sem to trade places with me. I want the fan. I WANT THE FAN. I only get it for 5 minutes every day. Of which I'm torn between the fan and my darling table ):

Okay. I'm getting emo again, I think. Today is Friday. Which means I have school tomorrow, nothing to hooray about. My mom's forcing me to go. I'm in the process of begging her to let me skip. Honestly, I don't mind Fridays. Except the Agama. OH THE AGONY OF HER FAAAAAAAACE.

You know who I'm talking about.
Well, actually it's two people. But I'm starting to tolerate the other, now that I've seen what a bitch the other can be. The only good thing about Agama is that I get to sit at be beloved original table againnnnn. And probably for the rest of the year. I just hope we don't learn in the surau again. I hate it. A lot. A lot a lot.

It's even more horrifying if I can't get my tudung on right. ARGH. I need new ones. Or something like Elysa's. I like hers. Very decent and awesome :D

Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥