But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

8.2.10

Hawk in the sky.


Afy and Chris were chasing Shihou and Aswad around today. Begging the boys to join the dance group. I'm co-choreographing. And actually, I bailed the group. But now that I know the choreo's awesome, I feel like joining. WHICH MEANS, I need to find a partner. Of the opposite gender. Who's taller than me. And someone I know. And sort of close to. Or just okay with. I DON'T HAVE MANY CHOICES ._.

Which allllllllll means I might have to bail - again. Oh well. :)

Tomorrow I've got KH. I have to do the pemateri thing. I'm gonna bully someone to do it for me >D I'm so eveil.

On the super bright side, guess what day is it tomorrow? Yes, it's Tuesday, my bag's gonna be somewhat light. Yes, it's the 9th, I survived more than a month of 2010. Combine them together? Well, I shall tell you tomorrow :)

Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥