But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

14.2.10

Boy, I want a battle.


I MISS MY BALLERINA NECKLAAAACCCCEEEEEEE )':
I ransacked my whole room looking for it. I NEED IT FOR MARCH. 'Cause it only matches my dress, and I'm suppose to wear it to some occasion.

WHERE IS IIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT? Urgh.
)':

Please show up. I beg you. You're my favourite necklace ):

Don't ask. Yes, it's my favourite. And I'm sure you're wondering why it's not kept in the first place. Well, once upon a time in was in a small red dainty bag. Next thing you know, BAM. It's not there. WHY ISN'T IT THERE?

I don't want to think this.... but did someone steal it? O:
Unfortunately, if that DID happen (which I really really really hope not :\ ARGH. I'm so depressed I'm thinking super negatively. I'm blaming my friends of crime. OHMYGOSH D;: ), only some people have been in my room ):

AAHHHHH
CHOICHOICHOICHOICHOICHOICHOICHOICHOICHOICHOICHOICHOICHOICHOICHOICHOICHOICHOICHOICHOICHOI

)':

Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥