But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

2.2.10

Always on the need.


BM was unusually awesome today. Had hella loads of fun :D We had to do a ringkasan but in point form. Actually, peta minda. And it had to be relevant to the topic, which was kemalangan jalan raya. I suggested the points to be written within fire balls, released by a crashed car. It turned out strikingly awesome :D And guess what was our last-minute group name? API GROUP ;] Thanks to the oh-so-creative Christina.

Drama was postponed. We did some component project thingy majigy in KH. Teacher was talking to himself in IT. And Afy & I did the ABC game on Bowen, Aswad, Joshua & Jiaying. They look hot ;) Especially Bowen. 6 pack body, HAHA. Close after that, Aswad. 6 pack body + pout & pigtails. Aww ;p What an insult to pigtail fans.

That sort of concludes my day. I'm too freaking lazy to go to St. Johns tomorrow.


Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥