But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

12.2.10

Always kept you laughin'.


What did I say? It's not even the holidays yet and I'm blogging like crap at one in the morning on a Thursday night of which I'm going to school tomorrow and I know I can't wake up at the right time tomorrow. I've also bought a new bottle of black nail polish for the holidays. I'm ready.

I'm going to Zhen's house :) I shall be wearing red! Since I hardly wear the red polish, and my red shirt. And I just wear it for fun :D And she'll probably be coming to my house to help me bake COOKIES! Or cupcakes. Or brownies. Or whatever we're rajin enough to do from my Chocolate book. I'm dying to try something out. Was suppose to do so in December, but we both forgot about it. But no worries. It shall happen this week! :D

I just hope they won't get burnt ._.

Anyway. I don't want to go to school tomorrow. But I want to. Depends on who's going. Afy said she's going. Alya promised not to ditch me, I take her word. Soo's coming. Zhen's forced to. Aswad didn't reply my text -.-' Chris, I think so. Sem, I'm not sure when she starts hibernating. Adris, I don't know o_o Oh. I should give him 10 cents for upah refilling my bottle this evening. THANKYOU :D

Soo asked me to go to sleep. Says she has important stuff to do. At one in the morning. Yeah, I believe her. I want to sleep. But I'm too lazy to. I need to brush my teeth. Change to my pajamas (I can't exactly sleep in my utmost beloved brand-ner Paddington T-shirt can I?). X everything. Shut down. Clean the bed. Clear my head. Get to sleep. And make sure I don't get depressing/hopeful dreams.

I'm just a giant lazy blurcase sleepy panda.
Afy's my blurcase monkey, and Shihou's our oh-so-adorable Alvin :)

Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥