But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

28.1.10

You had your chance.



School was aight. Need I say more about Puan Shah's class? I needed to get everyone to bring their Geo books tomorrow, which I doubt they'd still remember.

I'm annoyed. Really, annoyed. But I'm not sure by what. It could be Julie in The Biggest Loser. It could be the fact that I'm hungry. It could be because I don't feel like going out this weekend. It could be because you're becoming really lala. It could be because you somehow change, or maybe I've only now just realise. It could be because I'm fat. It could be because I have Agama tomorrow. It could be because most of the topics for the English essay reminds me of my dad. It could be the fact that the Johor TMJ now has a beard. It could be the fact that I'm just tired of everything that's going on in this world. It could be all of the above.

Yes, I'm emo-ing. I don't feel like coming to school tomorrow, and I've got St. Johns marching. I don't think I'm going for that either. I'm just effing tired. Life's exhausting. Puan Shah said, we should'nt feel like that because we've only lived for 14 years. Guess what? I think it's enough.

Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥