But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

26.1.10

Shine like gold.


All I wanted was to fly.

School was decent today. We had this gotong-royong thing the first two periods, because visitors from the ministry were coming tomorrow. As a result, KH was cut to only 1 period. But I still felt sleepy. Then, IT. Sooling ran away and came to me, after Alya went for her break.

After break, while walking to class, I randomly called Adam Azman and said "hi". Greeting people ain't a crime, right? So, we all went down to the Science lab. Teacher took too long to prepare something, so I ended up spamming Afiqah's book. She & Alya commented saying that it looked like my body was here and my soul was somewhere else. I said it was true. Soon after, I made 2 Terataians into a crossword. It was awesome! :D

At BM time, Cikgu Azwie asked us all to write a certain essay to enter a sort-of competition. He would collect the best ones, bind them and sell it. I doubt mine would be among the selected ones. Alya didn't pass up hers, making her disqualified. Pity. I can almost guarantee hers would the one of the first choices ;)

And so I'm here. I liked today. I really did. :]

Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥