But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

12.1.10

Oh, what a place to be.


My beloved laptop is back! :D
It's been at the HP building to get fixed for the past few days. I miss it!

But I see not many blogs have been updated. Have everyone stopped blogging? Guess so. :|

Tomorrow's St. Johns! :D I haven't worn the uniform for months. It still have a slight blue tint to it. I tried it on, and the pants are getting shorter and tighter. Ohmygod. I gained weight. Choichoi. D:

I shall be rajin and finish my Maths homework. Or at least, pretend to.

PS; Happy fourteenth Alya! I'll give you your present once I have the time to actually go shopping D: For now, enjoy the splashing! And I'll forever still love your pen, until I actually get one of my own. Loves.

Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire.