But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

31.1.10

Lost the hue.


Alya came over again today. BM karangan. But we didn't really do anything. :)

Well, except camwhore of course. But we got retarded photos of each other. And we practised marching.






















We were actually gossiping. So I randomly took the scenery :D

DAMN FREAKING FUNNY! ;D

Loooooook! 
A floating lemon cotton ball ;D
Do you see it? Do you?














And this is to the people who doesn't believe that my tapak kasut looks like this;



Now you believe me? ;p
Ain't it cooool? :D


So, yeah. That sort of concludes my day. Nothing much was finished, but it was fun. Sort of like a play date. I've never had one in yearrrrrsssssssss. I should have another one. :]

Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥