But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

3.1.10

It started out with a kiss.


Tomorrow school is starting. I can imagine how exciting you people are by now. My mother had me triple check my stationery and books, iron my clothes, try my shoes on and make sure I have enough pairs of socks.

I've heard news that states the teachers are going to re-stream us Form 1's, which means my mother is going to skin me alive to get to top10 if she has to. I don't think 2010's going to be the least bit better than last year, if that's the case.

This is depressing.

Anyway, over the years, the ladies of my family have always went cloth-shopping in KL at the year-end sale. These 5meter cloths include Raya clothes, and stand-by wedding clothes. I went to Euro Moda today, and found a decent retro pattern. After that, I bought a vibrant orange one to go along with my black dress. My mother wanted me to reuse the dress, so she decided on making a kebaya top for me. I just went along with it.

As for herself, I noticed almost all the ones she bought were very bright in colour - nothing I would've expected her to choose. Amongst them is this orange flowered pattern on yellow, pink and orange stripes on black, ala zebra print, and light green flowers on dark green. I don't think I feel like walking next to her now.

In Nagoya, I found this print that my mother said hasn't been available for years. I used to wear it as a baju kurung when I was younger, in kindergarten. In fact, I wore it to the 2nd concert I performed in at the time.




See? :)
Now, I shall charge my phone. It's been battery-less for the whole day. Poor thing.

With a note saying 'I love you', I meant it