But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

24.1.10

I'd give everything.



I went to San Francisco Steakhouse for dinner. The chicken Maryland is baaaaackk! (: And the trip would be incomplete if I didn't eat the Chocolate Fondue. If that's how you spell it.

After that, guess what my dad payed for?

PADDINGTON BEAR T-SHIRTS :D

My favourite bear of ALL time :)



Wanna know what it says?



I love the London scenery :D


My FAVOURITE! (:

And each one of then had this cute little yellow tag that said


AWWWWWWWWWW.
How cute is thaaatttt? :]

There was a 50% discount for each, so I managed to buy all three. If I haven't said this before, I've only NOW realised I love all things English. Like, Paddington Bear, AJ Buckley (who's an Irish born, it counts), Fun Song Factory, Merlin and Paddington's House Of Pancakes.

Puan Shah also said, if you were to run away from your house, go to another country altogether. My first choice would be Alya's house. Second is England. ;)























Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥