But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

5.1.10

I just can't look.


Just to let you know I'm alive, and I survived Encik Azwie's brain cracking karangan. Even though it was suppose to be "latar belakang diri saya". Yes, I know. It's a very simple topic. But it doesn't come naturally to you if you've never read more than 5 malay novels and listened more than 4 malay songs. I know I don't. I took 3 hours to do it properly. I'm not like you smartarses; natural essay-writing skills. Grr.

You know what makes me go more 'grr'? When the water pump has something wrong with it. Nope. I didn't shower yet. Thanks to my dad, the nice hot water that took half an hour to fill a bucket, is now ice cold. He insistd on showering first. I think I'll pass, and take a long 90 minute shower tomorrow. :)

With a note saying 'I love you', I meant it