But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

7.1.10

I had a dream last night.


Tomorrow is Friday. Seeing that I have no plans for tonight, I can start finishing my homework for the week and practice my piano. And watch Wipeout, for sure. No, I'm not the finish-homework-early type of person. I just want to get it all over with. So I can enjoy reading my books.

I plan on finishing Magyk, The Luxe, and Lost For Words. Yeahp. I started Lost For Words months ago. But it doesn't seem to captivate my so much anymore. And once Alya's finished her My Sister's Keeper, she agreed to let me borrow it. Somehow, she makes every book sound nice. I don't think I'll enjoy it that much, but I'll try to.

I have lost the mood to blog. And yet here I am blogging. I can assure you that you'll be reading a truckload of crap sooner or later. For now, toodles!

Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire.