But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

20.1.10

Her hips tossed.


My knight in shining armour. I love you.


I'm skipping school today. I didn't go for St. Johns, and I slept until 11:28. Since my shoulder hurts more than ever (it's been like this since last week, I can't stand it! -.-), my family agreed to let me skip school. But I know it'll be boring. Especially since Sabrina just ditched me on facebook. You know I still love you ;)

I'm watching So You Think You Can Dance again now. I really really wish Twitch had won. Did I tell you that? No, I said I was rooting for Joshua. Change of mind! :D

Now, thanks to the show, I'm addicted to the Hallelujah cover by Vitamin String Quartet. Yeahp, it's instrumental. But it's so cooool :D The original is nice too. All the more reason to love Paramore.

I need to stop doing posts for 3 hours and get distracted so easily. I'm going to read my book. Since everyone seems to ignore me O_O"

Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥