But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

30.1.10

He shot her down.


It's Saturday. Three cheers for the weekend. I feel so free. No homework to be passed up in an hour, no homework to be passed up tomorrow, no tuition. I can't remember when my Saturday felt as nice as it does now.

False Impression is becoming boring. I need a chick lit book. Something like "Spud" or "I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You" or "Thirteen Reasons Why" or "Speak". I could just read "Pick Me Up" again, since it's one my favourite books, but I already know the plot.

I need to get these four books. I'm getting 'em. I have to. Even though I'm in the middle of reading 5 books, I'd like to own them. They look nice to read. And yes, I know, I won't have a place to keep them in. But it's now I work psychologically. My mother forgives me.

Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥