But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

6.1.10

Even two by two.


I feel so proud of myself for that picture with my phone, that I feel somewhat guilty posting another update. Just because the photo will go further down. ]:

We did practically nothing today during PJK, so Chris, Alya, Sem and I gossiped. Mainly about boys. We agreed that I was obsessed with AJ Buckley, although Chris and Alya wouldn't classify him as 'hot'. They said he's more of 'cute' or 'adorable'. I just said they were missing out on it. Whatever it is.

After that, we talked about how many people, including the Form2's, love this Form 1 boy and think he's so hot/cute/adorable. I replied 'i'd rather stick with AJ'. They shrugged it off, and Christina pointed out the fact that we were all a year older than that boy.

From there, I brought up the Chace Crawford subject! I watched E!news one day, and it says he was dating a woman 14 years senior (?). That was also related to the Taylors. Then, we talked about Gossip Girl and etc. It pretty much filled both periods.

& I came to the conclusion; that Form1 is the new Aswad.

If you forget the moody teachers, crappy homework and Einstein exams, I think I'm gonna like this year. So far, though. :)

With a note saying 'I love you', I meant it