But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

19.1.10

Dancing in the hallways.



I really have nothing to blog about. No. Actually, I do. I'm just too lazy. My blog is dying and I'm here to revive it! :D

Oh wait, let me sort out today's books first. Brb. ;p

I still haven't finished my KH homework Puan Hazirah wants today. I didn't know I had ringkasan homework due today. I now own a Casio 570ES, which I needed and love so dearly. I still remember that you wanted a penyepak, Afiqah. I found the perfect pen to write with. I changed my handwriting, though I'll get an eensy-weensy bit jealous if I see Alya's, Sooling's, Yvonne's or Nicole's handwriting. I shall work my butt off to get my handwriting the least bit close to theirs! :D I have new correction tape, since a piece of broken plastic have invaded my old one and is destroying it. I want to go to Aishah and Ain's house. We have IT today, hallelujah for the aircond!

Alya just informed me she left her ringkasan at her apartment and I have to do the pemahaman. I'm too lazy to colour the words in this post.

Now that there's only 15 minutes left for me to do anything I want, I'll continue reading Magyk. I've been dying to know what Nicko, Jenna & Boy 412 are doing at Aunt Zelda's house. And Silas is going home, the Boggart is leading him. I wonder if he's attacked by the Mud Brownies again. I can't take the suspense!

Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥