But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

4.1.10

Choking on your alibis.


I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight. School is starting to make me nervous for nothing ._. I've been double checking everything with Aishah Ashruf, & it doesn't seem like I'm the only one.

& I'm sort of angry at someone. Don't worry, it's not you. But it doesn't actually help the mood I'm already in. Oh, I hate the internet.

On the bright side, I'm starting to talk like Adam Ross of CSI:NY. My mother usually complains I talk and stutter too many times, and she says I didn't have this problem before & normal people don't do it. It's only people nowadays/me. And now, I have the perfect comeback. You wanna know what it is?

AJ Buckley does it! ;D

Nevertheless, I shall try to keep positive.
Hopefully I'll get the effe up before 10 tomorrow morning.

With a note saying 'I love you', I meant it