But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

28.1.10

And I never wanna tell a lie.


Time starts to pass, before you know it you're frozen.
They try to pull me away, but they don't know the truth.
And it's draining all of me.
I trusted you.
Yeah, that would be my first mistake.
Gone away are the golden days.
So now I find denial in my eyes.
Trapped in by regret.
There's no way out, no way in.
Where I felt the stars explode around me.
Did you forget about me?
Did you forget that I was even alive?
I feel like I've been holding back.
The giving up is the hardest part.
And I ache to remember.
This is the story of a girl.
Who cried a river and drowned the whole world.
I just want you to know who I am.
You're the only one I wish I could forget.
Don't wake me.
Can you see the track of my tears?
All there's left to do is run.
Then you came crashing in.
Everything I know fades to black.
Half the time the world is ending.
Truth is I am done pretending.
Holding onto patience wearing thin.
I can't force these eyes to see in the end.
We were the victims of ourselves.
There was a time I packed my dreams away.
But soon they'll take us down.
And truth be told I'm lying.
Honestly, what will become of me?

No, really.
Do you hear the words I say?

Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥