But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

7.1.10

But I'm tired of justifying.

You love me. Why?
It beats the shit out of me, but I am
.

I never thought the movie would be so... inappropriate. What made it more awkward than watching it the first time on your TV was the fact that my mother was sitting right there beside me eating butter cookies, watching the same movie with all the vulgar words. I wonder how she feels now.

It's the worst family movie ever. My mom stopped it after an hour. I would've done that too if she didn't look like she liked it so much. No offence to people who love it. I do. Except it just makes me feel like hiding myself whenever they say something I'm supposedly not to hear. But I hear it all the time in school, they just don't know it.

Yeah. I just wanted to let that out. I'm so free that I can watch a movie despite the 2 novels I'm suppose to read, and 4 storybooks I'm obligated to finish.

And thanks to Azwin, I've found half of the kids in my kindergarten class. :)

e vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire.