But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

21.1.10

And it was like boom.



I need to change my blogger password. I've just realised its easy to hack. You don't want that to happen too, now do you? :O

Today, we had the counseling thingy before rehat, which meant we skipped English instead of Seni. Adlina was disappointed because she really wanted to skip Agama. As for my class, well, I'll bet we all dreaded Seni. In fact, Christina and I cursed the teacher in class, then I texted Adlina this evening, and the foul words started pouring.

I'm suppose to do Maths corrections, and I've finished my English homework. I really really like Puan Shah, and I'm amazed she remembered I didn't come yesterday. She's my current favourite teacher. So far. :)

Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥