But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

24.1.10

And heavy wings grow lighter.


So, I've only got Geo, Science, Bahasa Melayu and Sejarah homework. Two of which is just note-copying from other people, so it shouldn't be a problem. BM isn't that much of a problem either, I just need to get my grammar straight. It's the Sejarah that's a problem. Guess what I have to do?














Map drawing.
My worst trait ever.

Okay, so it may not be as bad. But then again, when I started drawing it on Friday, I think Christina got fed up or something and she drew Semenanjung Malaysia for me. Aww, thanks kid ;) But now I'm having trouble drawing a zoomed Asia Tenggara.

I'm proud of my Seni title though. Took me both periods to finish. It's probably the best art/block letters/whatever I've done before :)



I've been asking for a new camera of my own, may it be a professional, or semi-pro. But I want one. I shall ask Atok for one - again.

My mother's decided to give me a time limit on the computer, and a bedtime. Usually, I don't sleep late because I want to, I sleep late because I have to. Partly. It's the homework! Blame the teachers :P So, yes. I won't be on Facebook 24/7 anymore, like I am now. Honestly, I can't help but go to Facebook. I'll just randomly open a new tab, click Facebook, then 'X' it within 2 minutes. Fascinating.

I should buy a new eraser. It's dying, thanks to Alya, Christina, Afiqah, and later Xin Yen. Crazy pencil spider-webbing people. And it's also the cause of the almost-tear in my Sejarah book.

Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire. ♥