But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

14.1.10

And count to three.


I FINISHED MY HOMEWORK!
Oh thank you lord! :D

I can rest now. I bought three new Cotton On shorts, that goes perfectly well with my Cotton On shirts from Aussie. :D It's now on my favourite shops list.

I played the alphabet game with Alya and Afy. Christina was suppose to be my partner, but bailed halfway through to hang out with the guys. I ended up getting help from Shihou, Aswad and Avyi too :D

You know what, my mom is almost exactly like Pn Shah. It's not a very nice thing to know. In fact, it's very disturbing. Because if they meet, I'm pretty sure they'll instantly like each other and I'm DEAD. In letters bigger than myself.

I love Cotton On. :)

Je vous aime, mon chéri. Je le veux dire.