But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

15.12.09

You're It.

Set fire to my life.
By Sam & Farina :)

4 Names your friends call you
- Aishah.
- Sha.
- Zaharah -_-"
- Shahai.

4 Things you've done in the last 30 minutes
- Blog.
- Type.
- Breathe.
- Watch CSI:NY.

4 Ways to be Happy
- Eat Haagen Dasz.
- Hang with friends.
- Watch comedy movies.
- Drink Coffeebean/Starbucks.

4 Gifts u would love to recieve
- Kachingg $$
- A new handphone.
- A credit card! :D
- Haagen Dasz.

4 Fav hobbies
- Sims 3.
- Eat Haagen Dasz.
- Watch movies/tv.
- Eat Pizza Hut.

4 places u want to go for a vacation
- ENGLAND.
- Australia.
- California.
- Europe.

4 Fav drinks
- Coffebean Caramel Cream.
- Starbucks Caramel Cream.
- Sirap bandung.
- Kickapoo.

4 Things always found in your room
- Bed.
- Books.
- Pillows.
- Radio.

4 Fav colours
- Black.
- Blue.
- Purple.
- White.

Top 4 hangouts
- OU.
- My house.
- People's houses.
- Haagen Dasz.

Top 4 you love
- Family and best friends.
- Ryan Reynolds.
- Haagen Dasz.
- My phone.

Top 4 things that are special to you
- Family and best friends.
- Haagen Dasz.
- My phone.
- Seventeen mags.

Top 4 who u think will answer this survey
- Farina Khalid.
- Samantha Ong.
- Sabrina Tan.
- Casey Hoo.

I got a feeling,
that tonight's gonna be a good good night. ♥