But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

31.12.09

When our days were endless.


My aunt brought my cousin and I to Sunway Lagoon yesterday. I've found a new hobby to do there, if you every felt bored of swimming.

Naturally, my aunt was too slow, and this American family was holding the lift for us. I decided not to keep them waiting, and wanted to take the next lift. Aliya was already complaining; she claimed the family's sons were hot.

I don't know how this happened, but they were still in the lift when the doors opened. So, Aliya was grinning like a Cheshire cat. This time I had to agree; their oldest son was super hot! AND he had an awesome t-shirt on :D

So, their family and mine got lost along the way. And yada yada yada, we found the entrance somehow. They stopped for some coffee, but my aunt continued to get the tickets. While waiting for her, Aliya and I noticed many Americans were there. So, we had a little game. To see who can spot the most hot people. I won. I found 2 ;D

So, anyway, the game continued through-out the whole day. Fortunately, I had a better taste in guys. So eventually, Aliya gave up. Plus she said the boys were too old for her (nyahaha ;p).

Victory is such a nice feeling. Of course, we went on rides too. And I indirectly made her cry by making her go on one of the rides.

Oh, and that first American family; my aunt likes their dad ;)

With a note saying 'I love you', I meant it