But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

15.12.09

To give so much more.

I believe we're a match made in heaven.

I followed my mom to the office yesterday evening. And while she packed some stuff into boxes, ready to move offices, I sat making sure my babbling household wasn't depressed. I'm talking about Sims 3.

Michael got electrocuted, and the computer caught fire. He was stupid enough to still sit in the chair and scream, as if he wasn't sitting in front of a flaming retarded computer. All the time, Flight Officer Tristan was screaming and kicking as if he was like his children, Caleb and Charlie. Soon enough, this pretty little firefighter came along and they all got lectured >D

Tristan and Vonee are elders now, in a matter of time, they'll die and leave the rest to mourn for days and I'll have the time of my life trying not to make them too depressed. And Caleb is a teen now. He looks exactly like his father.

Oh, and I have successfully made them all have steel bladders, except Caleb, Charlie and Michael. Teehee.

My life revolves too much around the computer. I need a break.

"Have a break, have a KitKat" :D

I got a feeling,
that tonight's gonna be a good good night. ♥