But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

16.12.09

Than I did before.

It's called being creative.

My parents went to my hometown, Johor Bahru, to visit a recently passed relative. I didn't follow because I didn't really know that relative; I couldn't bother to wake up so early in the morning; & I wanted to watch So You Think You Can Dance. I know, selfish. But then again, this was my mom's cousin thrice removed. I think. So, yeah.

Because of that, I learned that my mom, her distant nephew, her friend and my dad all had known each other since their 20's. I know, fascinating. Such a small world.

On another note, I have a wedding this Friday to attend to. And I'm out of baju kurung. It's the wedding season, and I think too many people have seen me in the same outfit too many times.

My grandmother is complaining.

I got a feeling,
that tonight's gonna be a good good night. ♥