But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

16.12.09

Take it from the top.

I wanted to make a statement.

Lina is in the airport, soon to fly off to Sabah. Everyone seems away; I feel so vacation-less. It's depressing to think about.

On the bright side, I woke up early today. 9:57 am. Actually, I got woken up around 7, then I took a nap for 2 hours and 57 minutes. It's such an accomplishment.

Oh, did I tell you I bought 3 new books? Even though my mom said we should stop spending for the month, she still paid for 'em. How nice of her.

Currently I'm reading Magyk. I'm getting tired of all this magic, vampire, witch crap. But this booked had a nice cover, I had to get it. And the plot sounds nice ;D I know, I'm weird.

I got a feeling,
that tonight's gonna be a good good night. ♥