But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

31.12.09

On the 2nd of July.


Well, guess what? It's the 31st of December. Today marks the last day of this decade. Tomorrow will be a whole new year. So, happy new year. Please don't disappoint me, 2010.

The reason why I haven't posted up anything since Christmas is because I have been cramming everything I could into this week. Which includes Dijah's qiqah, watching Alvin and The Chipmunks 2 (!), watching Sherlock Holmes, going to Sunway Lagoon and probably enjoying Tokcik's oh-so-very delicious nasi lemak. In the Md. Ghani family, Uncle Ree and I are the famous consumers of her mouth-watering cooking.

The only thing I didn't get to do is go ice-skating and roller-blading. Heck, I haven't been roller blading since I was 9. I still have my beginner 4-wheeled Barbie ones and a matching pink helmet and knee&elbow pads.

I don't think I can squeeze it in today, but that's okay; I have Haagen-Dazs in the freezer. :D

With a note saying 'I love you', I meant it