But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

20.12.09

It isn't a crime to want.

Follow the leader.

Yesterday, I didn't go for piano. We both overslept. Yay?

Instead, I woke up at 1, and she woke up at 3. PM. You know, I've just realised I'm often being compared to animals. That's just sad man, super sad.

I honestly believe that sometimes I'm like a panda. I'm big and fat. I sleep a lot, like, alot alot. I have black stuff around my eyes. & I'm constantly hungry. Doesn't that sound like a panda to you? Plus the fact that my dad often says I was adopted.

And not to mention my Padini jacket. My room is so cold, that I have a habit of wearing my beloved hoodie and socks around the room; I tend to take it off when I'm out of the room. But yes, even with the aircond off, I'm wearing it. And oddly enough, I don't feel warm. It's like fur.

I feel like 'Sabrina meets Farhana'.

I'm a giant sleepy panda. Hello you. :)
I got a feeling,
that tonight's gonna be a good night. ♥